Friday, April 22, 2016

La agenda de miércoles, el 20 de abril

¡Hola hola, clase!  You can do it!  ¡Sí se puede!  ¡Aquí está la presentación de hoy! 

  • Calentamiento
    • ¡Saquen ustedes sus SAMs y los cuadernos!
    • Please take out your SAMs and your NOTEBOOKS!
      • Get a sheet from the front!
  • What's an infinitive?
    • What’s an infinitive?
      • It’s a verb that ends with -AR, -ER, or -IR, and is unconjugated, which means it can be changed in INFINITE ways.
    • So, which verbs are FOLLOWED by an INFINITIVE, in English?
      • I love to _INF_. I want to _INF_. I have to _INF_.
      • I will/won’t _INF_ . I can/can’t _INF_. I know how to _INF_.
      • I should/shouldn’t _INF_. OPT: I shall/shan’t _INF_.
    • In English:
      • TO GO (I’m going to) = IR
      • TO WANT (I want to) = QUERER
      • TO BE ABLE TO = PODER
      • TO KNOW HOW TO = SABER COMO
      • Please fill in your sheets!
  • Hacemos la práctica
  • Priorities for the rest of class: 
    • FINISH YOUR VOCAB SHEET!
    • Then, once you SHOW IT to Ms. Williams,
    • GET AN iPAD and you may start researching places to go in the countries you might like to choose!!
    • Good sites to begin with:
      • CIA Factbook
      • lonelyplanet

    SAM: Keep thinking about what you'd like to do for your project!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment